In class today and Friday you will have time to work on your presentations. This involves:
- Choosing a topic and phrasing it as a “big idea”
- Clearing your topic with me
- Researching arguments and evidence for the position you take
- Preparing a proper list of the sources you used in the MLA format (examples available here)
- Prepare slides for your presentation taking into account the examples of good slide design we have talked about in recent classes
- Write a script and rehearse your presentation: you must be able to present without a script on April 3 or April 5.
Instructions and rubric are on the SSD.